Sunday, April 18, 2010

Just like a child

Yesterday, saturday.. I was free... So, I just went out and enjoyed the nice weather... Almost everyday is rainning!!... But not yesterday... I went to the church and got that peace inside of me...

I was alone :S (as always)... But didn't feel like that... Walked up on the "Duomo" and made 3 nice friends.. Italian, i guess..!

I didn't eat anything in the whole day.. and, seriously, i wasn't hungry!!!... It's like the spirit filled up that part of the stomach and made me feel full!!

I just was thinking and enjoyning that perfect "present".. Just like a child...

4 comments:

  1. You're right... you are a little child .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more than me.. I'm sure of that... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it.. Vardan is right..

    Emmanuel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While you feel like little child be sure you have got the perfect soul. I like it

    Immortal s.

    ReplyDelete