Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mom makes me slimmer!

I'm trying to lose three stupids kilos, but tomorrow's my birthday!!!.. And my Milan's best friend told me that has a surprise for me... She loves eating delicious food.. I'm soo expecting a big chocolate cake.. :) i'm not gonna eat it all, but at least i wanna see it..

Today is mother's day!.. Now I'm living miles away from her :( it doesn't feel good at all. To be far away from the person that gives you the life....

...And i'm sure that she would know the best way to make me lose that three stupid kilos, without doing lot of sacrifices.. As eating a big chocolate cake and the next day don't suffer pangs of conscience for the calories... LOL

I miss my old 90 60 90!
I miss my MOM!!

Le mail ti raggiungono ovunque con BlackBerry® from Vodafone!

No comments:

Post a Comment