Saturday, May 22, 2010

Really, can't complain!

I can't complain of anything... I'm living in Italy, OMG!... Some of the things that i've dreamed..

When i was in Canada, i told an italian friend: "I'm gonna live in Italy!"... It was not truth.. But i really decreed it. Even i had not told my parents and nobody about it.. Just told him cuz of breaking the ice..

Some days i found him on facebook and he reminds me what i've said: "Wow Mari! you are already here! Are u studying and modeling as you've told me in 2008?" I didn't even remember that... So i realized... I'm here!!!... It's not anymore on my mind.. I'm seeing and feeling it..

What's gonna be later?.. Some other countries, some other amazing experiences.. Loved it!
And...
Decreed it! :P

Le mail ti raggiungono ovunque con BlackBerry® from Vodafone!

No comments:

Post a Comment